Quickbooks is one of the prominent software of the business world. It keeps the good work going on with its ready-to-use features. The software contains all the advanced and dynamic features that a businessman needs but sometimes it slows down and hinders the working procedure because of some technical glitches and bugs. Being software, Quickbooks also needs some troubleshooting to remove all those glitches that lead to various kinds of errors. In this guide, we will discuss the troubleshooting of Quickbooks error 1935.
So, read it thoroughly and discover the tricks and methods that you can easily perform to rectify the error issue. With this guide, you not only get the troubleshooting but also the error definition, its causes, and symptoms that will boost your knowledge about the Quickbooks error 1935.
Now, let’s start our first section that will answer all your queries related to what exactly is Quickbooks error 1935 and enlighten you with a brief understanding of the error issue.
A brief about Quickbooks error 1935
Quickbooks error 1935 generally occurs in the system when the user is trying to install Quickbooks or Microsoft .NET Framework. The error is also known as an installation error because of its appearing during the installation process.
Not only during installing Quickbooks but the error also appears while doing some other tasks like:
- At the time of installing programs.
- When Quickbooks is running windows startup.
- A sudden shut down of the system during accessing the program.
- If the user is having a corrupted windows operating system that requires a .NET framework.
The window usually prompts up with the error text that says Error 1935: The setup requires .NET framework or Error 1935: an error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
Identifications of the Quickbooks error 1935
The system usually brings up many signs to let the user know that his/her system is corrupted with the Quickbooks error 1935. The signs are very beneficial to all those users who do not receive the error text but still facing trouble in doing the work related to business operations. Now, let’s jumps into the list of signs that will help you in identifying the error issue.
- The first sign could be the sluggish performance of the windows.
- Frequents freezing within the system.
- A sudden shut down of the windows to prevent the loss and the damage provided by the error.
- Active programs and applications also become shut and slow down.
- Witnessing the system’s crashing at a regular interval of time.
- And the error text as mentioned in the above section occurs on the screen.
Causes of Error 1935 Quickbooks
All these signs and all these nuisances that you encounter on your system and computer occur due to some reasons and technical glitches that often lead to the error issue. With the troubleshooting, we will rectify all these glitches and thus remove the Quickbooks error 1935 from the system. But, for that, we need to know what are all those causes and factors that trigger these hindrances. So, now let’s move into this list having various causes that the user needs to rectify.
- Having done a corrupt or improper Quickbooks download.
- Anti-spyware prevents and stops the installation process in between.
- When other installations use Microsoft .Net framework system file.
- Quickbooks software is not installed properly or the installation process left in between.
- Windows system files become corrupted and damaged because of the virus & malware infection.
- Damaged .NET Framework.
- If .NET Framework is not installed properly due to some program.
- Corruption within the system file entries.
- Corruption within windows registry as well.
- Performing an incomplete and inappropriate installation.
- If the system is recovering or just recovered from the virus attack.
- Deleting some Quickbooks-related files.
Now, the user has to remove all these causes from the system and the troubleshooting methods will help in doing the same. So, let’s jumps to the next section.
You may also like: Fix Feature Update To Windows 10, Version 1903 – error 0xc1900223
How to troubleshoot Error 1935 Quickbooks
Follow each and every troubleshoot given below and resolve the error issue.
Troubleshoot 1: Repair Windows Registry
- First of all, navigate to the start button and press the windows tab.
- Enter the command in the search dialog box.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift keys together.
- Then, press the enter key.
- Now, the user will encounter the permission dialog box on the screen.
- Move towards the yes icon and click on it.
- The command prompt window will open up.
- After finishing the above procedure, enter regedit in the command prompt window and press the enter button.
- Now, move to the error 1935 associated key shown in the registry editor.
- Tap on the file menu and select the export tab.
- Navigate to the save in list and choose the desired folder that you want to use for creating a backup of the Quickbooks.
- Try to type the name of the backup file under the file name tab.
- Hit the export range and click on the selected branch.
- Move to the save icon.
- Try to add .reg extension to the file and save it.
- In the last, the user will be provided the backup of the Quickbooks registries.
Troubleshoot 2: Undo the recent changes
In this troubleshooting, the user needs to use the windows system restore tool to move on with the procedure consisting of these steps given below:
- Navigate to the windows tab or the start icon.
- Now, the user needs to type system restore in the search dialog box.
- Hit the enter key.
- Tap on the system restores tab.
- After that, provide the administrator password, when the system is prompted with it.
- Go towards the restore point and tap on the same.
- Now, you can restore your system.
Troubleshoot 3: Conduct the full malware scan
Perform this troubleshooting to remove all the hindrances created by antivirus and antimalware.
- First of all, the user requires to disable the antivirus application.
- Then, restart the antivirus application from the .NET framework or installation of Quickbooks.
- Once the user is done with the installation process then try to reboot the antivirus application.
- At last, check the error persists or not. If it is there then move on to the next solution.
Troubleshoot 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the Quickbooks Programs
The user can proceed with this troubleshooting if the Quickbooks error 1935 still disturbing the working procedure. The steps are provided for different windows and try only those that are installed in your system.
Windows 7 & Vista
- First of all, navigate to the start or windows icon and select the Programs and features.
- Select the control panel from the right side menu.
- Moving on, go to the programs tab.
- Then, hit on the programs and features.
- Now, the user needs to find Quickbooks 1935 associated programs in the name column.
- Select the Quickbooks associated entry.
- Then, hit the uninstall icon.
- At last, follow the onscreen guidelines and finish your task of uninstalling the Quickbooks error 1935 associated applications.
- Navigate to the start or windows icon and enter Programs and features.
- Choose the control panel option from the right-side menu.
- Now, select add or remove programs.
- Try to find out QB error 1935 associated programs in the recently installed programs.
- After that, hit on the Quickbooks associated entry.
- End the process by selecting the remove icon.
You may also like: Troubleshooting Guide for Java Update Error 1603 [Solved]
Troubleshoot 5: Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Quickbooks install diagnostic tool is one of the best tools developed by Intuit that is used in rectifying any kind of Quickbooks errors through just clicks and taps.
- The user first needs to download and install the diagnostic tool.
- When the installing process is finished, try to run the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool.
- Move to the tab to fix problems.
- The user has to avoid any further activity within the system till the tool works on the issue.
- After completion of the process, restart the system.
- In the last, install the Quickbooks and check if the error persists or not.
Troubleshoot 6: Update System Drivers
- First of all, navigate to the search box on the taskbar and enter the device manager.
- Hit the device manager.
- Move to the category that will help you see the names of devices.
- Perform a right-click on the one that the user wants to update.
- Now, hit on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Tap on the updated driver.
- Sometimes the windows become unable to locate a new driver. In this scenario, the user can move to the device manufacturer’s website and carry on with the further operations by following the onscreen prompts.
Troubleshoot 7: Run System File Checker
Carry on with this troubleshooting, if any of the above would not resolve the error Quickbooks error 1935
- Navigate to the start or the windows icon.
- Now, the user needs to enter the command in the search box and hit the ctrl + shift keys together.
- Hit the enter tab.
- Select the yes tab in the permission dialog box.
- A command prompt window will come up.
- Enter sfc/scannow there and after that hit the enter tab.
- This will start the scanning process for the programs associated with QB error 1935.
- In the end, follow these instructions showing in your window.
Troubleshoot 8: Use Disk Cleanup
- Navigate to the start or windows icon.
- Now, enter the command in the search dialog box.
- From the keyboard type Ctrl + shift key together and then hit the enter button.
- The user now will be directed to the permission dialog box.
- Moving on, hit the yes tab.
- The command prompt screen will come up.
- Try to type cleanmgr in the dialog box and also hit the enter button.
- Through these above steps, the disk clean utility will be started that is used in analyzing the space and provide the user the information related to space, how much is occupied, and how much is yet to be reclaimed.
- Checkboxes will occur with the categories of files & folders that can be easily removed and deleted.
- The user will see the temporary files occupy most of the space present in the disk.
- End the process by clicking on the disk that you want to clean and again hit the OK tab.
Troubleshoot 9: Install the available updates
- First of all, move to the start or to the windows icon.
- Enter update in the search dialog box.
- This will make the windows update dialog box appear on the screen.
- In the end, hit the install button if there is any available recent update.
You may also like: Methods to Fix Quickbooks Error 1904
We hope that all these 9 troubleshooting help you in resolving the error issue. But, if somehow the error cannot be resolved and the user still facing the Quickbooks error 1935 on the system then contacting the Quickbooks customer care team would be really good. With the help of Quickbooks certified experts, the user can easily remove the error issue in no time and carry on with the further operation related to the business functionality.