Do you also feel that Enterprise provides you the same result as Pro does? And want to convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro. Then you must read the full guide containing not just the step-by-step guide of the conversion process but every little thing in a detailed manner that you should consider before proceeding with this task.
Intuit brings a lot of options to the accounting world by developing three versions of Quickbooks. Each version acquires similarities as well as dissimilarities with the features inbuilt in it. If Quickbooks Pro is constructed with basic essential features then the other two are constructed with the more advanced ones. As you are a Quickbooks user so you would probably be well aware of all these features. Despite the features, there are also other differences in Quickbooks Enterprise and Pro which we will get to know in the next section.
Difference Between Quickbooks Enterprise and Pro
The price range is the leading difference between Quickbooks enterprise and Pro. For instance, Quickbooks Pro demands $399.99, and on the other hand, Enterprise can be accessed at $1,577.
If the business has a turnover of less than $1 million per year, the user should opt for Quickbooks Pro or Premier. If the turnover is more than the said amount then choose Quickbooks Enterprise.
There are other differences as well. Like, the enterprise can permit 40 users together whereas Pro can only have 5 users. This also indicates that the latter focuses more on the privacy and security of the data. So, everyone opts for the specific version according to their requirement and security aspect.
The Profit of Converting Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro or Premier
Quickbooks Pro or Premier is beneficial for all the users who just step into the business world. The ones who are establishing themselves in this organization, who seek the trusted tool that keeps the company file data in a safe place.
In addition to this, it is best for the ones who operate a business that has less than $14.500 items like vendors, customers, or products then again you need to convert the Quickbooks enterprise to Pro software.
Pro and Premier versions provide the same benefits and advantages to users as Quickbooks enterprise. So, these are all the benefits that you can get from the Quickbooks pro. Now, if you want to utilize Quickbooks Pro through the conversion process. Then move on to the next guide and take note of some consideration points.
You may also like: Quickbooks vs Quicken: Superlative comparison 2021
Points to Consider Before Conversion
Before proceeding with the conversion process, the user needs to keep certain things in mind to avoid any further glitch. Get into the list below and consider each of the points before conversion.
- The first and foremost thing that the user needs to keep in his mind is that the Quickbooks company file must be under 350,000 targets. If it is longer than that, you would probably need to trim the Quickbooks window file for import.
- Don’t forget to create a backup of the QB company file.
- The user is only allowed to move the data within the first 2 months of the Quickbooks Online company start date.
- Must need to make a Quickbooks online free trial account at qbo.intuit.com.
- Other than this, keep in mind to use the correct admin credentials to log into Quickbooks.
- And last but not least is to use the Internet Explorer to run Quickbooks.
Simple Steps to Convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Pro
Step 1: Import the enterprise files to Quickbooks
- Start the procedure by logging in to the Quickbooks application.
- Then try to create a backup of the enterprise files and save it on the local hard drive.
- After that restore the back and create a copy. Use this copy to conduct your work.
- Move to the home screen and launch the enterprise version.
- Moreover, hit Ctrl + 1 and open the product information window.
- Now the user needs to press Ctrl + b and Ctrl + q keys together.
- Press the OK button.
- In the next step, try to fill in your Quickbooks login information.
- Verify the terms and services checkbox.
- Hit the submit button.
- In the last step, the user needs to tally the list and follow the instructions that pop up on the screen.
Step 2: Export the data from Quickbooks to Pro
- Now that the file has been imported to Quickbooks, for further export you can use IE.
- After that follow the onscreen prompts to install the controls.
- To convert the entire file, select the option named all financial data.
- In the next step, hit the tab named all financial data without transactions.
You may also like: All About QuickBooks Point Of Sale Crack : Learn How to Crack?
Step 3: Convert the File
- First of all, the user needs to open the QBDT on the desktop screen.
- Secondly, select the company file that you want to convert.
- Press the convert button.
- In the last, follow the onscreen prompts and end the process.
Step 4: After Conversion Process
- In the first place, try to open Internet Explorer.
- Now the user needs to press the ALT + T keys together.
- After that, select the tools menu.
- Moving on, navigate to the Internet options.
- Followed by selecting the tab named security.
- In the next step, the user needs to select reset all zones to the default level.
- Consequently, tap on the apply tab.
- End the task by closing the Internet Explorer window
With all these helping steps, you can easily convert Quickbooks enterprise to Quickbooks pro. In this guide, we have tried to include every possible thing related to both of the versions. We hope that you find it more relevant and informative than just a quick guide to the conversion process. The process is easy to conduct but if there comes an obstacle then try to contact Quickbooks customer care support for better support and guidance. The experts of Quickbooks are just a call away so try to reach out to them and do this task in minimal time.